Have you been charged multiple times for your Apple One membership? Is your Apple One subscription listed as being expired although you’ve been billed for the renewal? Have you been billed for services individually, although memberships for Apple Music and Apple TV+ are included in your Apple One service bundle?…
Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company….
Nowadays, many apps sell subscription based services. You’re asked to either pay monthly or annual rates for additional features. For example, you can subscribe to a music app such as Apple Music, Pandora Premium or Spotify to stream songs from a huge database of tracks. Or, you can opt to read the full content available…
Listening to music has never been more popular. Thanks to the recent technology leaps and the outspread of Internet, people from all across the globe are able to stream music at any given moment with the help of their smartphone, tablet or any other web-connected device. Turning your iPhone into a state of the art…
Apple Music has become available to the public, last week, together with the iOS 8.4 update. Many of us have instantly jumped on the bandwagon and kick started the free, 3-month-long trial period, to see if the service lives up to the expectations. However, to be able to use this offer you have to subscribe,…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?