Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company….
Nowadays, many apps sell subscription based services. You’re asked to either pay monthly or annual rates for additional features. For example, you can subscribe to a music app such as Apple Music, Pandora Premium or Spotify to stream songs from a huge database of tracks. Or, you can opt to read the full content available…
Listening to music has never been more popular. Thanks to the recent technology leaps and the outspread of Internet, people from all across the globe are able to stream music at any given moment with the help of their smartphone, tablet or any other web-connected device. Turning your iPhone into a state of the art…
Apple Music has become available to the public, last week, together with the iOS 8.4 update. Many of us have instantly jumped on the bandwagon and kick started the free, 3-month-long trial period, to see if the service lives up to the expectations. However, to be able to use this offer you have to subscribe,…
Ever since the release of iOS 8, problems with the App Store badge alert system are ongoing for iOS users. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners seem to be the most affected. Several bugs prevented the red badge alert from disappearing, even after the apps in question, where updated, from within the App Store. The…
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?