iPhone 11 Pro Camera Bump Not Sticking Out Too Bad
Nevertheless, the first hands-on pictures have with the iPhone 11 Pro devices have started surfacing and the Camera module doesn’t seem to stick out that bad. In this article you have photos from various angles that focus on the triple-lens camera, which actually looks quite stylish and futuristic. It seems nicely finished. Overall a slick design that’s a trademark of all Apple products.
iPhone 11 Pro Camera Bump From Various Angles
iPhone 11 Pro Camera Features
– Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
– Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture
Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture
Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture
– Night mode feature for higher-quality photos in a low-light environment.
– Auto Adjustments
– Dual optical image stabilization
– 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x
– Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
– Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
– Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
– Next-generation Smart HDR for photos.
What’s your opinion about the iPhone 11 Pro Camera design? Comment below!