Do you get the What’s New In Game Center popup every time you open an app that supports this Apple service? You tap Continue but the splash screen keeps popping up every time you open a game?…
Is the AirPods Pro Optimized Battery Charging popup not displaying text properly? You’re not getting the Turn off until tomorrow option, but see CHARGE_NOW_ACTION_TITLE instead? This is a glitch that surfaced during the iOS 15.2 beta testing stage….
Is your iPhone frequently displaying a FaceTime and iMessage popup that informs about a failed service activation attempt? Is the error mentioning that ‘your network provider might charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage’?…
Do you get the Unable to join the network error on your iPhone in iOS 15? This is a new popup that informs you about a potential Wi-Fi issue! Your device detected that the network is operating on WiFi channels that are in use by several other nearby networks. This can lead to interferences and…
Are you annoyed by Calendar spam events on your iPhone? This is most likely caused by a Calendar subscription that you’ve accepted without giving too much attention to the popup requesting your consent. Don’t worry! You can remove the unwanted event invites and unsubscribe from future spam invites in the Calendar app….
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad
- AirPods 4E71 Firmware Update (Features, Bugs & Fixes)
- iPhone Flashlight Turns On By Itself (Fix Battery Drain)
- iOS 15.4.1 Issues And Bug Fixes (Battery Drain Problem)
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues