Last updated on September 1st, 2021 at 05:33 pmApple AirTag firmware update 1.0.291 is now available! It comes with build number 1A291a, two months after the release of 1.0.276 (1A287b) and almost three months since the rollout of 1.0.276 (1A276D). The first ever AirTag firmware update added anti-stalking improvements….
Is Snapchat crashing on your iPhone a few seconds after you open the app? This is most likely caused by a software update that you recently downloaded from the App Store. Snapchat version 11.34.05.45 is the one coming with the app crashing bug….
Apple has released a second AirTag firmware update labeled 1.0.276 with build number 1A287b! This is actually a revision of the previous rollout that came with same version id but different build number: 1A276d. Apple’s Bluetooth trackers have been originally shipped with firmware code 1.0.225 ….
AirPods Max firmware version 3E756 has been released by Apple! It’s the third ever software update rolled out for the premium Bluetooth headphones, since their December 2020 launch. It comes to replace build number 3C39, which was seeded back in March….
Last updated on June 26th, 2021 at 09:45 amApple has released its first ever AirTag firmware update! Build number 1A276D comes almost 1 month after the AirTags premiered. The new firmware has version number 1.0.276. That’s a couple of notches higher, when compared to the initial 1.0.225, that was used since launch day….
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Join Network’ WiFi Error In iOS 15
- How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Apps Crashing In iOS 15 RC
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers