Last updated on October 6th, 2021 at 08:14 pmApple has released AirPods firmware 4A400 with advanced Find My integration that allows the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max to be located with the help of the Find My network, using connections with Apple devices owned by other people!…
Last updated on September 1st, 2021 at 05:33 pmApple AirTag firmware update 1.0.291 is now available! It comes with build number 1A291a, two months after the release of 1.0.276 (1A287b) and almost three months since the rollout of 1.0.276 (1A276D). The first ever AirTag firmware update added anti-stalking improvements….
Apple has released a second AirTag firmware update labeled 1.0.276 with build number 1A287b! This is actually a revision of the previous rollout that came with same version id but different build number: 1A276d. Apple’s Bluetooth trackers have been originally shipped with firmware code 1.0.225 ….
AirPods Max firmware version 3E756 has been released by Apple! It’s the third ever software update rolled out for the premium Bluetooth headphones, since their December 2020 launch. It comes to replace build number 3C39, which was seeded back in March….
Last updated on June 26th, 2021 at 09:45 amApple has released its first ever AirTag firmware update! Build number 1A276D comes almost 1 month after the AirTags premiered. The new firmware has version number 1.0.276. That’s a couple of notches higher, when compared to the initial 1.0.225, that was used since launch day….
- SharePlay Not Working On iPhone? Unable To SharePlay! (Fix!)
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)