Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app for iOS with a new privacy feature called App Lock. Enabling it allows you to safeguard your chats and conversations with the help of Face ID or Touch ID, depending on the authentication hardware available on your iOS or iPadOS device. This means that FB Messenger will require…
Tag: App Lock
Posted in TILs by Vlad on July 26, 2020
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?