Touch ID not working on Mac in macOS Ventura? Fingerprint unlock is slow or unresponsive even after macOS 13.0.1 update? Do you need to keep your finger for more than 30 seconds on the reader until your print is read? You’re not alone!…
Tag: Touch ID
Is the Touch ID on your iPhone SE not working after updating to iOS 14.2? You’re not the only one. We’ve recently received a bug report about a 1st generation iPhone SE that’s failing to unlock or authenticate purchases with Touch ID. The problem surfaced right after the device was updated from iOS 14.1 to…
Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app for iOS with a new privacy feature called App Lock. Enabling it allows you to safeguard your chats and conversations with the help of Face ID or Touch ID, depending on the authentication hardware available on your iOS or iPadOS device. This means that FB Messenger will require…
Although we strongly advocate for using a Passcode to protect the data on your iPhone, the COVID-19 pandemic pushes us to temporary disable it. That’s because wearing a mask and latex gloves complicates unlocking your iPhone. I’ve just returned from grocery shopping and I had to unlock my iPhone several times while on the move….
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)