Is the Touch ID on your iPhone SE not working after updating to iOS 14.2? You’re not the only one. We’ve recently received a bug report about a 1st generation iPhone SE that’s failing to unlock or authenticate purchases with Touch ID. The problem surfaced right after the device was updated from iOS 14.1 to…
Tag: Touch ID
Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app for iOS with a new privacy feature called App Lock. Enabling it allows you to safeguard your chats and conversations with the help of Face ID or Touch ID, depending on the authentication hardware available on your iOS or iPadOS device. This means that FB Messenger will require…
Last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 05:28 pm Although we strongly advocate for using a Passcode to protect the data on your iPhone, the COVID-19 pandemic pushes us to temporary disable it. That’s because wearing a mask and latex gloves complicates unlocking your iPhone. I’ve just returned from grocery shopping and I had to…
Last updated on November 4th, 2017 at 10:27 pm Unlocking an iPhone is currently done with the help of the user’s fingerprint. However, whenever the phone restarts, iOS will first ask for the device’s Passcode before allowing you to unlock with the help of the Touch ID technology. However, there might be some delicate moments…
The iPhone 8 will be the first Apple smartphone that won’t feature a physical Home button. A transition that started with the iPhone 7, that replaced the classic button with a solid-state one, equipped with a taptic engine that simulates traditional pressing with the help of haptic feedback. The 10th anniversary iOS device features and…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?