Nowadays, if you want to know the correct time with an accuracy rate of milliseconds you only have to light up the display of your iPhone. Your smartphone has various sources of keeping it’s time settings properly updated. Internet connectivity and carrier info help your iOS device to know the exact time 24/7, 365 days…
Tag: Automatic Setup
Upgrading your iPhone and iPad has never been easier as long as both your old and new Apple devices are running iOS 11. The 11th iOS generation includes, among the multitude of new features like Screen Recording, configurable Control Center, Camera’s built-in QR code reader another very useful option called Automatic Setup. You’re prompted to…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More