The iPhone 12 lineup can be pre-ordered this Friday (October 16), starting with 5am PDT. If you want to make sure that you grab your 2020 iPhone on launch day, you might wanna set up an alarm and a countdown timer to make sure that you’re among the first that order….
Last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 05:26 amAccording to the latest leaks Apple is planning to unveil a new low-budget iPhone this month. It’s unclear yet if the new device will be marketed as iPhone 9 or iPhone SE 2, but what’s clear is that it will be an improved version of the iPhone…
Today’s iOS 11 springboard crashes caused by the December 2 date bug made some our readers realize that they don’t know how to manually set the date and time on an iPhone and iPad. Surprisingly, the iPhone’s time and date can’t be tweaked from the native Clock app, as you might have thought. Although the…
Another annoying bug has found its way into iOS 11! This time instead of getting strange symbols autocorrected by your Keyboard, your iPhone or iPad crashes completely when you receive a local notification or reminder and your device’s date is December 2 or later. The glitch is so serious that Apple has rushed the release…
Nowadays, if you want to know the correct time with an accuracy rate of milliseconds you only have to light up the display of your iPhone. Your smartphone has various sources of keeping it’s time settings properly updated. Internet connectivity and carrier info help your iOS device to know the exact time 24/7, 365 days…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen