Is the new AirPods automatic switching feature not working properly across your Apple devices? Are the wireless earbuds routing the audio playback source from iPhone to Mac and vice-versa, but this doesn’t always work? Do the AirPods auto switch audio in an inconsistent way from Mac to iPhone?…
Tag: Automatic Switching
Apple has released the 3A283 firmware version for AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro. Apple’s wireless Bluetooth earbuds are configured to automatically update to the most recent firmware release. However, there are some tricks that you can apply to force the update, including connecting them to a charger and pairing them with the companion iOS device….
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More