Apple has premiered the new Apple Music Spatial Audio feature with the help of the Dolby Atmos surround sound technology. To enable Dolby Atmos on iPhone or iPad, you only have to browse for the Settings app on toggle the feature to the ‘Always On’ state in the Music app menu….
Tag: AirPods Pro
Is Live Listen not working on your iPhone or iPad? Does it prompt you to ‘Connect a compatible audio device to use Live Listen’ even though you have your AirPods connected to your iOS device? This is most likely caused by a software glitch and you’ll probably be able to fix it following the tips…
Is the new AirPods automatic switching feature not working properly across your Apple devices? Are the wireless earbuds routing the audio playback source from iPhone to Mac and vice-versa, but this doesn’t always work? Do the AirPods auto switch audio in an inconsistent way from Mac to iPhone?…
The AirPods Pro are currently available for an all time low price on Amazon. Apple’s latest wireless earbuds model can be purchased for $194, that’s $55 cheaper than the regular retail price! Amazon has discounted them in the past too, but they never listed them that low. The lowest they has them was $195 earlier…
An iOS 14 feature that was announced ever since the WWDC 2020 keynote, but did not make it in the public release of iOS 14 is the Optimized Battery Charging option for AirPods. The release is included in the iOS 14.2 change log, published, yesterday on our website after the roll out of the iOS…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?