Recently, we’ve shown you how to unlock your iPhone and successfully authenticate with Face ID while wearing a surgical mask during the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, we check if you can control an iPhone while wearing Latex Gloves, to keep the new coronavirus away from your hands. We’ve tested multiple iPhone models including the iPhone 6,…
The official iOS 10 release is knocking at the door and this article comes just in time to prepare you for the most important change included in this new edition, the redesigned Lock Screen. It’s also the first update that you’ll notice after upgrading to the two-digit iOS version. Apple’s developers have completely revamped the…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?