Apple has always excelled when it comes to the rate their users implementate software updates. iOS 11 makes no difference and although its adoption rate is a little slower, when compared to how fast iOS 10 was installed on iPhones and iPads after its release, the figures are still impressive and overwhelming when compared to…
Tag: iOS 10
Recently we’ve shown you how to downgrade from iOS 11 to the more stable and bug-free iOS 10.3.3. However, following this week’s second iOS 11 update, labeled as iOS 11.0.2, Apple has just stopped signing iOS 10.3.3. The Cupertino-based tech company has in fact stopped signing iOS 11.0 too, which means that you can only…
Although iOS 11 has entered its advanced beta testing stages, Apple still works on improving the current iOS generation, even if it’s due to expire within a couple of weeks. iOS 10.3.3 is available for update. This could be the last improvement to iOS 10 and it’s an important update especially for those iPhone, iPad…
As expected, although the introduction of the upcoming Apple OS versions is only about three weeks away the current versions are continuing to be developed, even after Monday’s batch of Software Updates for all kinds of Apple fans. The iPhone and iPad got iOS 10.3.2 that focuses on security improvements and minor bug fixes. The…
Apple has just seeded another update for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch operating system. It’s a scheduled upgrade that comes to fine tune the 10th iOS generation. iOS 10.3 was released six weeks ago along with the much awaited APFS file system, as well as the Find My AirPods feature. It was followed, ten…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?