Setting up an AirTag is easy and straightforward. However, there are some situations when you might encounter hiccups along the way. So, let’s see how to unbox, set up and track everyday items like: backpack, handbag, keys, wallet, luggage and many more….
Thanks to the iOS 13 Audio Sharing feature you can pair two sets of AirPods to the same iPhone and listen to a song together with your friend while jogging or performing any other activity that prevents you from using the iPhone’s built-in speakers or a third party Bluetooth speaker. Audio sharing isn’t limited just…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More