watchOS 10.0.2 build number 21R371 is available for Apple Watch 9 and Ultra 2! According to Apple, it fixes bugs and brings important security improvements! Check out the reports and share your own feedback!
watchOS 10.0.2 Issues
Bugs and problems reported for this version are tracked here:
- 1. Modular Watch Face not updating heart rate after update for this Reddit user.
- 2. Battery drain still a problem or not?
- 3. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments.)
watchOS 10.0.2 Bugs Fixed
The release notes are not detailing any specific issue that has been addressed.
A list of bugs reported for watchOS 10 is available here. Let us know if you notice any fixes:
- 1. Weather complication issue fixed as confirmed by TheKyleShow.
- 2. Lucky horse disappearing bug has been addressed (on Hermes models). Thanks Kogorashi.
- 2. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
watchOS 10.0.2 Features
This is a bug fixing update. Most likely you won’t find any significant changes. If you do, report them in the comments please!
watchOS 10.0.2 Security Fixes
Surprisingly, Apple hasn’t published the security document for this update yet. You can check it out yourself here and notice that the entry is greyed out!
Download and Install
This update is available over-the-air in the Watch app on the paired iPhone:
- 1. In the My Watch tab go for General -> Software Update.
- 2. 10.0.2 update should show up on the screen.
- 3. Tap Download and Install or just Install if the update is already downloaded.
- 4. Agree with ToS, input Passcode and be patient until the new software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified and installed on your device!
Have you installed watchOS 10.0.2 on Apple Watch? Would appreciate your feedback in the comments? Let us know about any changes, issues, or bugs spotted!
Related: Apple has also rolled out iOS 17.0.2 and iPadOS 17.0.2.