watchOS 10 build number 21R356 has been released for Apple Watch Series 4 and later! It’s the biggest update since the initial release. It brings lots of new features and improvements along with its own share of issues, bugs and problems. Check them here!
watchOS 10 Issues
- 1. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
More issues and resolved problems are mentioned in the Developer notes.
watchOS 10 Features
The new OS brings a revamped look for every built-in app. A new Smart Stack displays targeted info from any Watch Face.
There are new ways to navigate as well as enhanced capabilities for cycling, workouts and hiking.
Apple highlights more than 50 watchOS 10 new features and improvements. You can review the full release notes in the screenshots shared below:
watchOS 10 Security Fixes
Vulnerabilities patched in this release are tracked here:
- 1. Apple hasn’t updated the security document of this update yet!
watchOS 10 Download
This update is available over-the-air:
- 1. Open Settings -> General -> Software Update using a compatible iPhone.
- 2. iOS 17 will show up on the Software Update screen.
- 3. Tap Download and Install if you run an iOS 16.x version or Update Now if you’re already running an iOS 17 beta version!
- 4. Agree with ToS, input Passcode and be patient until the new software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified and installed on your device!
Have you installed iOS 17 on iPhone or iPad? What’s your favorite new feature? Do you encounter problems or have questions? Share your feedback in the comments!