How To Edit The Apple Watch Control Center In watchOS 5
The idea is to bring the controls that you use most often to the top of the Control Center view, to facilitate quicker access. Icons that are at the top can be directly engaged without requiring a scroll. Other items that you rarely or never use can’t be removed, but they can be positioned towards the end of the line, so that they don’t stand in your way. Read on and learn how to apply this handy little trick.
5 Steps To Edit The Control Center
1. Open Control Center: while on the Watch Face, swipe-up from the bottom of the screen to unveil the panel in question.
2. Scroll down: use the Digital Crown or your finger to scroll all the way down.
3. Tap on Edit and notice how the Control Center icons start shivering.
4. Drag & Drop: Tap an icon that you want to rearrange. Continue to hold it and move your finger to the desired position. Release when ready. Repeat this process until all icons are arranged in the desired order.
5. Tap Done to save your edits.
Fact: That’s it! If you want to uncover 9 more watchOS 5 hidden features, tap here!