iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
Let’s take a look at the new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro features and find out what’s new in terms of Display, Camera, Performance and more! They 2020 iPhone lineup is available in four sizes and comes with various new finishes! Base storage starts at 128 GB
iPhone 13 Features
Apple has highlighted during the California Streaming keynote the iPhone 13 display, its camera system and the most powerful iPhone chip ever the A15 bionic:
iPhone 13 Display Features
Apple highlights the following iPhone 13 display properties:
- Super Retina XDR Display.
- 6.1″ and 5.4″ inch sizes for iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini models.
- Apple-custom OLED display.
- 1200 nits max HDR brightness.
- 800 nits outdoor brightness that’s 28% higher when compared to the iPhone 12.
- True Tone.
- Haptic Touch compatible display.
- P3 wide color.
- HDR compatible formats are Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG.
iPhone 13 Camera Features
The iPhone 13 packs a new diagonal dual-lens camera module that provides the following features:
- New 12MP Wide camera with bigger pixels.
- A new Sensor-shift OIS
- 20% smaller 12MP TrueDepth camera system
- 12MP Ultrawide camera lens with new sensor
- Low light photos and videos
- New Cinematic mode for video shooting
- 4K60 HDR with Dolby Vision
- Deep Fusion
- Portrait mode
- Night mode on all cameras
- Night mode Time-lapse
- iOS 15 Memories
- Portrait Lightning
- Slo-mo selfies
iPhone 13 Features Roundup
The most important new iPhone 13 features are:
- iPhone 13 new colors: Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, Product RED.
- Storage Options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB.
- Pricing: iPhone 13 ($799, $899, $1099) | iPhone 13 mini ($699, $799, $999).
- A15 Bionic Chip.
- Brighter Super Retina HDR Display.
- 6.1″ (iPhone 13) and 5.4″ (iPhone 13 mini) display sizes.
- Five new color finishes.
- IP68 water resistance.
- 20% Smaller Notch.
- Up to 2.5-hour longer battery life.
- Ultrawide camera lens.
- 12MP TrueDepth camera.
- Cinematic mode for Video shooting.
- Nightmode on all cameras.
- 4K60 HDR video shooting with Dolby Vision.
- New sensor-shift OIS Wide camera.
- MagSafe compatibility.
iPhone 13 Highlights
During the September 14 keynote has showcased the most important new features with the help of this intro video:
iPhone 13 Pro Features
The iPhone 13 Pro comes in two sizes the 6.1″ display which is identical in size with the iPhone 13 and the 6.7″ display available with the iPhone 13 Pro Max. Pricing starts at $999 and available storage options are 128GB, 512 GB and 1TB.
Some of its popular features are:
- iPhone 13 Pro colors: Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold and Graphite.
- Storage Options: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB.
- Pricing: iPhone 13 Pro ($999, $1099, $1299, $1499) | iPhone 13 Pro Max ($1099. $1199, $1399, $1599).
- A15 Bionic chip that’s detailed in depth towards the end of this article!
- ProMotion Super Retina XDR display.
- Ceramic Shield.
- MagSafe compatibility.
- All-day battery life, up to 2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Water Resistant.
- LiDAR Sensor.
- ProRes video support.
- Night mode.
- Cinematic mode.
- Photographic Styles.
- Macro Photography.
- All new Wide, Telephoto and Ultra Wide cameras.
iPhone 13 Pro Display Features
A close look at the iPhone 13 Pro display properties unveils:
- Super Retina HDR with ProMotion
- Haptic Touch support
- Apple-custom OLED display
- HDR compatibility (Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG)
- 1200 nits in High Brightness
- 1000 nits max outdoor brightness
- True Tone Display
- P3 wide color gamut
- 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate
iPhone 13 Pro Highlights
The most important new features have been presented with the help of an intro video available below:
A15 Bionic Chip Features
Both the iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 Pro are powered by the A15 bionic chip has been designed to deliver increased performance and power efficiency. Some of the most important features are:
- It packs 15 billion transistors, thanks to the 5 nm technology.
- The A15 architecture includes a 6-core CPU, split into 2-high performance cores and 4-high efficiency cores. All this provides a 50% faster CPU when compared to the competition.
- The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro pack a 5-core GPU that allows 30% faster GPU performance versus competitors!
- The A15 chip has a faster 16-core Neural Engine allows the A15 chip to perform up to 15.8 trillion operations per second!
- A new ISP (Image Signal Processor)
- 2x faster System Cache
- New video encoder and decoder
- New display engine
- Wider lossy compression support
- A15 also packs a Secure Enclave.
What do you think about the new iPhone models? Does an iPhone 13 feature stand out for you? Which one? Use the comments section and share your thoughts.
Related: Download the iPhone 13 wallpapers on any iPhone or smartphone!
My iPhone was not responding after I have try the reboot.
Can you provide more details please, Sim?
personally, I don’t like the iPhone 13 pro camera style, but its camera functions marvelous. Apple is doing a great job.