Apple has equipped it’s latest flagships, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with a new sensor. I’m talking about the barometer! This addition is welcomed by all iOS users, as it comes to complete an array of detectors which include ambient light measurer, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, proximity sensor, Touch ID finger print reader…
The Altimeter points out the altitude of your iPhone, thus letting you know how high you are in comparison with the sea level. This feature is very useful for hikers, climbers and for everyone that deals with altitude change. The iPhone doesn’t currently have a built-in Altimeter app, so we have to install one from…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems