Apple has equipped it’s latest flagships, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with a new sensor. I’m talking about the barometer! This addition is welcomed by all iOS users, as it comes to complete an array of detectors which include ambient light measurer, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, proximity sensor, Touch ID finger print reader…
The Altimeter points out the altitude of your iPhone, thus letting you know how high you are in comparison with the sea level. This feature is very useful for hikers, climbers and for everyone that deals with altitude change. The iPhone doesn’t currently have a built-in Altimeter app, so we have to install one from…
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More