Apple has released iOS 12.5.7 update for iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus and iPad Air, mini 2, mini 3 and iPod touch (6th gen.). Build number 16H81 brings security fixes to iOS devices that can’t be updated to iOS 15 and newer….
Tag: iPhone 6 Plus
Apple has recently released iOS 12.5.6 update with a security vulnerability fix for older iPhone models. It’s the same issue that Apple patched in iOS 15.6.1. This update aims to keep older devices as secure as the current ones….
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4 (build number 16H50) for older iPhones and iPad models that aren’t supported by iOS 14. This minor software update includes important security improvements and is recommended to all Phone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation) owners….
Although the iPhone 6 and older models aren’t compatible with iOS 13, they aren’t fully forgotten by Apple. The Cupertino-based tech giant has also rolled out iOS 12.4.6 alongside the new iOS 13.4, which we covered yesterday. This iOS 12 increment is only available for specific older iPhone, iPod and iPad models, which as expected,…
App Store editors have just announced the next game going on sale and featured in the Free App of the Week promotion. It’s Colossatron: Massive World Threat developed by Halfbrick Studios. The app usually retails for $0.99, but you can download it for free during the next 7 days. If you’re into war themed puzzlers,…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More