You’ve updated all your devices to iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8 but the Notify When Left Behind feature is labeled as Not Supported for Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad? The setting is greyed out in the Find My app and stuck in the Off position? Thankfully, there are a few ways to make it…
Tag: Find My iPad
Posted in TILs by Vlad on September 28, 2021
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16