If you’re an Apple Watch SE owner you have to read this! It appears that a certain batch of the low-cost 2020 Apple Watch is having a manufacturing problem that causes serious overheating! The issue is significant because it bricks the watchOS 7 device!…
Posted in News by Patricia on October 19, 2020
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16