Is your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 not charging properly? Does it stop charging after a few minutes or is it charging very slowly? This isn’t normal, but you’re not the only one affected. We’re experiencing this problem on our own devices running watchOS 7.1 and have been also mailed by a series of…
Tag: watchOS 7
Is Siri on your Apple Watch speaking out responses loud although Silent mode is enabled? This appears to be caused by a watchOS 7.1 voice feedback bug that won’t mute the virtual assistant although you’ve properly configured your wrist-worn device….
watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
Apple has suggested that the ‘Hey Siri, what’s my update’ feature is HomePod exclusive. However, we noticed that the daily Personal Update is also available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. You can ask Siri about your personal report and get detailed info about today’s weather, what’s on your calendar, travel time, upcoming reminders and…
Is your iPhone displaying the ‘Get Connected’ popup every time you open the Watch app? This happened to us too right after updating to iOS 14.2. A bug seems to mislead the iPhone from detecting that it’s actually connected to the Apple Watch. The Get Connected message prompts you to ‘make sure your iPhone has…
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug