Is your AirPods Pro case overheating when charging? Is it getting too hot to touch? Keep an eye on it because a recent report on Reddit shows a case that has melted on the backside in the are where it had direct contact with the MagSafe charger….
Is the iPhone 13 overheating when locked? Does your brand new device feel warm in standby or when you grab it after being locked for a long period of time. Does the iPhone 13 Pro overheat while charging? All these scenarios are normal up to some extent. Let’s take a look at them!…
Is your iPhone overheating during FaceTime calls after updating to iOS 14.3? Does it happen when you’re using the real-time Memoji effects? You’re not the only one. We’re experiencing the same behavior on two separate units (iPhone 12 Pro and XS model). Neither of these devices was getting hot while on iOS 14.2….
Is your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max overheating? Does the device feel warm to touch when you pick it up without it being used before? Worse, are you prompted with the ‘Flash Is Disabled’ prompt when you open the Camera app. Does your device need to cool down before you can use the flash?…
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues
- iOS 15.3 Features, Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)