Starting with watchOS 2, the wrist-worn device’s owners are also able to reply to emails received on the Apple Watch. Until now, the built-in Mail app, imported from iOS, could only notify and display incoming emails. However, with the 2nd watchOS generation the wearable’s users can answer to mails, the same way they reply to…
No matter if you wish to reply to a text message notification, or you just want to use your Apple Watch to send a reply to one of your contacts, the first options that you are prompted with are the Default Replies made available by Watch OS. They’re the best option when you wish to…
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)
- Red Sun Weather App Bug In iOS 16, 16.1 & 16.1.1? (Fixed!)
- Keyboard Repeat Not Working on Mac in macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- Announce Notifications Not Showing Up In iOS 16 Settings?