You often want to share your iPhone screen on a larger display, especially when you want to playback a video. You can easily achieve this by mirroring your iOS device to a smart TV. There are various ways to do it and it this article we’ll show you how to screencast your iPhone to a…
If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11 or newer you are able to instantly mirror the videos that you play in the Facebook app to the Smart TV available in your living-room. This trick works with any TV set that comes with Bluetooth compatibility. Which means that you don’t have to be an…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?