You often want to share your iPhone screen on a larger display, especially when you want to playback a video. You can easily achieve this by mirroring your iOS device to a smart TV. There are various ways to do it and it this article we’ll show you how to screencast your iPhone to a…
Tag: Smart TV
Smart TV apps have also grown in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Worldwide lock-downs are forcing people to stay at home for more than they are supposed to. This is why even those of us that haven’t used video streaming apps like Apple TV+, Netflix or Amazon Prime are now killing time with the help…
If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11 or newer you are able to instantly mirror the videos that you play in the Facebook app to the Smart TV available in your living-room. This trick works with any TV set that comes with Bluetooth compatibility. Which means that you don’t have to be an…
Last week I’ve shown you how to mirror your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV without the need of the Apple TV media set. The procedure is straightforward and available with the help of the Mirror for Samsung TV app, developed by AirBeamTV. Now, the same Dutch iOS app developers have released a similar…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?