You often want to share your iPhone screen on a larger display, especially when you want to playback a video. You can easily achieve this by mirroring your iOS device to a smart TV. There are various ways to do it and it this article we’ll show you how to screencast your iPhone to a…
Last updated on October 29th, 2020 at 09:05 am iOS 14 brings plenty enhancements to the iPhone Camera app. According to Apple, overall photo shooting is faster by 25% for the first shot. iOS devices can shoot photos at a rate of up to 4 frames per second. Besides speed enhancements, iOS 14 expands QuickTake…
Last updated on August 28th, 2020 at 03:48 am If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11 or newer you are able to instantly mirror the videos that you play in the Facebook app to the Smart TV available in your living-room. This trick works with any TV set that comes with Bluetooth compatibility….
Last week I’ve shown you how to mirror your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV without the need of the Apple TV media set. The procedure is straightforward and available with the help of the Mirror for Samsung TV app, developed by AirBeamTV. Now, the same Dutch iOS app developers have released a similar…
Last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 10:35 pm If you aren’t using the whole Apple-range when it comes to gadgets and smart devices and like to mix devices from various brands you will be happy to know that it’s finally possible to mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, without using the Apple TV…
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card