Is Apple Watch mirroring not working on iPhone in iOS 16? You want to control the screen of your watchOS device but this new feature isn’t showing up in Settings or is stuck Connecting? Here is why and what you can do about it!…
You often want to share your iPhone screen on a larger display, especially when you want to playback a video. You can easily achieve this by mirroring your iOS device to a smart TV. There are various ways to do it and it this article we’ll show you how to screencast your iPhone to a…
iOS 14 brings plenty enhancements to the iPhone Camera app. According to Apple, overall photo shooting is faster by 25% for the first shot. iOS devices can shoot photos at a rate of up to 4 frames per second. Besides speed enhancements, iOS 14 expands QuickTake compatibility, adds quick toggles in Video mode to all…
If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11 or newer you are able to instantly mirror the videos that you play in the Facebook app to the Smart TV available in your living-room. This trick works with any TV set that comes with Bluetooth compatibility. Which means that you don’t have to be an…
Last week I’ve shown you how to mirror your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV without the need of the Apple TV media set. The procedure is straightforward and available with the help of the Mirror for Samsung TV app, developed by AirBeamTV. Now, the same Dutch iOS app developers have released a similar…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?