Is your iPhone not backing up to iCloud and you’re frequently getting ‘Backup Failed’ warnings or ‘iPhone Not Backed Up’ notifications? This is usually caused by not enough storage available in your iCloud account. There are two options to fix this issue!…
Tag: Not Working
Is SharePlay not working on iPhone, iPad or Mac? Are you getting the Unable To SharePlay error, or the feature is simply not available in FaceTime in iOS 15, iPadOS 15 or macOS Monterey? This could be caused by an improper setting, country restrictions or something else….
Is Hey Siri not working on iPhone after updating to iOS 15? Don’t panic, it’s most likely a minor glitch that can be easily fixed. First, you should check if Siri is properly configured to listen to your voice commands and then apply a few troubleshooting steps….
Are Weather animations not working on iPhone? Is rain or snow not falling in the background of the current weather forecast when precipitations are ongoing in the current location? This is a new iOS 15 feature that requires your iPhone to be set up properly!…
Is the Messages badge count wrong on your iPhone or iPad? The red badge, displayed in the top-right corner of the icon, won’t go away? It indicates that you have a set amount of unread texts in Messages, but you don’t seem to find any in the list?…
- How To Use AirPods 3 Controls (Conversation Boost Missing!)
- iPhone Not Backed Up Notification (Backup Failed Suggestion)
- How To Add Digital Clock Widget On iPhone / iPad Home Screen
- Getting Google Captcha In Safari On iPhone And Mac? (Fixed!)
- Apple Watch Series 7 Screen Scratches Easily? (Yes / No)
- SharePlay Not Working On iPhone? Unable To SharePlay! (Fix!)
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)