Save as Video not available for Live Photo in iOS 16? Option missing in the Share menu of the Photos app, after you updated iPhone to iOS 16, 16.1 or 16.1.1? Fortunately, it’s still available but has been relocated!…
Category: How To
Posted in How To by Vlad on November 19, 2022
You can downgrade iOS 16.1.1 to 16.1 on any compatible iPhone and iPad model. iOS 16.1 and iPadOS 16.1 are still signed, 10 days after the release of the 16.1.1 bug fixing release. Apple usually unsigns outdated versions within one week….
- Trash Put Back Not Working On Mac In macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- 5G Not Showing Up On iPhone, Not Available In Settings?
- Google Chrome Not Opening On Mac In macOS Ventura? (Fix!)
- Raise To Wake Not Working On Apple Watch In watchOS 9? Fix!
- Medications Complication Not Available On In watchOS 9.2?
- iOS 16 Screen Rotation Bug? Can’t Rotate Screen? (Fixed!)
- HomeKit Camera Live View Not Loading After 16.2 Update?
- Oculus App Grey Screen? Not Working On iPhone & iPad? Fix?
- Sunrise Sunset Not Working On Apple Watch? (watchOS 9 Fix!)
- WhatsApp Search Not Working? Preparing Results 0? Fix?