Have you ever accidentally shared media to the wrong contact? This can happen when you tap by mistake on a Share Sheet Contact Suggestion.
Thankfully, once you update to iOS 14 you can now remove one or more specific contacts from the suggestion list and fine tune it the way it suits you best.
You can also go to the extreme and disable the entire contact suggestions scrubber provided by Siri.
How To Remove A Specific Contact From Share Suggestions
1. Open the Photos app or any other app that supports the Share Sheet feature.
2. Select the picture or file that you want to share.
3. Tap the Share Sheet icon, available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Long-press the contact’s icon that you want to remove.
5. Tap on ‘Suggest Less’.
Tip: Repeat the procedure for all contacts that you want to remove from the suggestions.
How To Remove All Contacts From Share Suggestions
If you want to remove suggested contacts all together from the Share Sheets menu you have to:
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll for Siri & Search.
3. Disable the ‘Suggestions when Sharing’ feature.
Fact: From the same Siri Suggestions settings menu you can disable suggestions on Home Screen, Lock Screen and while Searching.
Do you use the Share Suggestions provided by Siri? Let us know, with the help of the comments section available below.
Related: Do you know how to add nicknames to Contacts on iPhone?