iOS 16 removed wallpapers from iPhone! All live wallpapers and stock wallpapers are gone from iPhone in the initial 16.0 release. No dark mode with automatic switching for the default iOS 16 wallpaper is available either!…
American Express card removed from Apple Pay? Have your Amex cards been unexpectedly removed from Wallet after iOS 16 update? Issue has been confirmed by the credit card service company via email? Other credit/debit cards might be affected too….
A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
You love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
The iPhone packs a lot of features but some times they don’t work as expected. In iOS 14 you can fine tune them with the help of additional options. Have you ever accidentally shared media to the wrong contact? This can happen when you tap by mistake on a Share Sheet Contact Suggestion. Thankfully, once…
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)