A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
You love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
The iPhone packs a lot of features but some times they don’t work as expected. In iOS 14 you can fine tune them with the help of additional options. Have you ever accidentally shared media to the wrong contact? This can happen when you tap by mistake on a Share Sheet Contact Suggestion. Thankfully, once…
Whenever you plan to sell or giveaway one of your Apple devices, you should not forget to unlist it from your Apple ID. This can be easily achieved from an iPhone or an iPad. Even if you don’t plan to sell the gadget or give it away and you just intend to store it somewhere,…
Storage space on a smartphone tends to be a never ending problem nowadays. There are numerous must have apps, ultra high definition capture options that can eat up an unlimited amount of storage. It’s true that Apple’s policy of maintain the entry iPhone terminals at a base storage option of 16 GB has seriously contributed…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes