Are you getting Dolby Vision pink screen whenever you stream Netflix and Disney+ shows in Dolby Atmos quality via Apple TV? A red coloration, all over the TV screen, is also happening when streaming content from iPhone?…
Tag: Dolby Vision
Did you know that you have to maximize the iPhone’s display brightness when watching HDR or Dolby Vision content in order to get the best viewing experience? This type of media content looks dull, less vivid if it’s not displayed on a high brightness background. Apparently, iOS doesn’t tweak the iPhone’s brightness automatically when high…
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?