If you’re a Fortnite player you must surly know by now that the popular video game has been banned from the App Store. It happened because its creators, Epic Games, have decided to by pass Apple’s in-app store purchase system and allowed iPhone, iPad and Mac users to purchase V-bucks directly from the Epic games…
Fortnite has decided to violate the App Store rules by providing its own payments system for in-game currency (V-Bucks), thus bypassing Apple and their in-app purchase commissions. The Cupertino-based tech giant has immediately reacted and banned Fortnite from the App Store….
One of the most popular games ever played on an iPhone and iPad is Fortnite, developed by Epic Games. This epic Battle Royale game has been first developed for gaming consoles like PlayStation, Xbox and Windows / Mac powered computers. Since iOS 11 it’s been also available to the iPhone and iPad. Season 6 is…
Although it’s currently an invite only playable iOS game, Fortnite has reached the top of the App Store charts within days of its initial release! Epic Games are the developers of this latest App Store blockbuster. This player versus player survival game is FREE to download, but in these initial stages access for new players…
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues
- iOS 15.3 Features, Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)