Is the Power Reserve notification missing from your Apple Watch since you updated to watchOS 7? You’re not the only one. We experienced the same issue on a brand new Apple Watch Series 6 but have managed to fix it….
Tag: Power Reserve
Apple has configured its first generation smartwatch to be able to power itself for 18 hours of normal daily activity, which includes using all its functions like calling, messaging, workout tracking and so on. However, as with the iPhone, there’ll be often situations, when you’ll struggle with your Watch’s battery levels, especially if you don’t…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)