If you’re a fan of Showtime you can get this US TV station live on your iOS device via its official app. You can download Showtime’s stand-alone software from the App Store. The release comes with a 30-day free trial period, that provides access to the television network’s live stream, as well as numerous on-demand…
A short while ago we’ve shown you how to upload and play videos on Apple Watch. Let’s take this one step further and see how to watch TV from your wrist-worn device. No, you won’t need to upload your wearable to the hyped WatchOS 2.0 beta, for this trick to work. What I’m sharing with…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?