Are you getting the Apple Watch Fully Charged notification on your iPhone every morning since updating to iOS 15? This is not a new watchOS 8 feature, it’s been available since last year, but apparently the new OS versions are enabling it by default.
Apple Watch Battery Fully Charged Notification
However, charging your watch over night guarantees that the Apple Watch battery will be fully charged by the next morning, which makes the morning notification irrelevant!
Turn Off Apple Watch Fully Charged Notification
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- In the My Watch tab, scroll for Sleep.
- Deactivate the Charging Reminders.
Fact: This will also disable the Apple Watch battery low notification.
Is the Apple Watch battery full notification also annoying you? Have you managed to turn it off? Use the comments section and share your feedback.
Related: Check out fixes and workarounds for common watchOS 8 bugs:
– Apple Watch time not updating in Always-On mode!
– Activity Rings disappearing from Watch Face.
– Dismiss Messages not working on Apple Watch.