Is your Apple Watch prompting you with Mindfulness notifications daily after updating to watchOS 8? They can become annoying especially if you’re not the kind of person that are into meditation….
Are you getting the Apple Watch Fully Charged notification on your iPhone every morning since updating to iOS 15? This is not a new watchOS 8 feature, it’s been available since last year, but apparently the new OS versions are enabling it by default….
Spotlight search has also been enhanced in iOS 15! Rich results with info about contacts, actors, musicians and more are now available, as well as system-wide availability! However, you might be looking for a way to disable Spotlight Search on Lock Screen, to maintain an increased level of privacy on your iPhone….
watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
iOS 14 has been lots of privacy improvements to iPhone and iPad owners. However, many users are asking for a feature that’s available since a long time on Android and that’s the option to restrict Internet access for specific apps. Blocking Internet connectivity for an app allows you to make sure that no data collected…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad