watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
iOS 14 has been lots of privacy improvements to iPhone and iPad owners. However, many users are asking for a feature that’s available since a long time on Android and that’s the option to restrict Internet access for specific apps. Blocking Internet connectivity for an app allows you to make sure that no data collected…
The iPhone Optimized Battery Charging feature has been quite glitchy ever since iOS 14 was released to the general public. The initial versions came with a bug that prevented the feature from smart charging the iPhone although it was enabled. This was fixed with the release of iOS 14.1!…
The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. It automatically organizes apps in categories. It also comes with a Search function that allows you to find the software that you’re looking for, if you can’t quickly glance it in the available…
There are two ways to take a screenshot during a FaceTime video call on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. For a high quality print-screen you have to use the stock iOS Live Photos shutter button. It’s available in the bottom-left corner of the FaceTime interface, during an ongoing video call. However, sometimes you might want…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen