Hearing Aids Not Connecting To Bluetooth In iPadOS 15.0.1
Are your hearing aids not connecting to Bluetooth on iPad or iPhone ever since you updated to iPadOS 15.0.1 respectively iOS 15.0.1? The accessory is paired but the ‘Connected’ status fails to register? You get the spinning wheel rotating in a loop? Device seems stuck in the ‘searching’ state?
Hearing Aids Not Connecting To iPad Issue
Bill reports in the comments section of our iOS 15.0.1 review thread:
“Since installing iPadOS 15.0.1, my Bluetooth can’t seem to find my hearing aids. I’m able to pair them with my iPad, but Bluetooth keeps searching.”
Are you encountering the same problem and getting the Connection Unsuccessful error?
How To Fix Hearing Aids Not Connecting To Bluetooth
Assuming that your wireless hearing aids are charged and working as they should, proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Restart iPad / iPhone
First, your should reboot your iPadOS device. Minor glitches that could prevent the device from connecting to a paired accessory could be cleared by a new start.
How to: You can power iPad Off and turn it back On, or use the force restart trick to this in one step!
2. RePair Hearing Aids
If the problem persists, your next option is to forget the Bluetooth accessory and then pair it back with your iPad or iPhone.
- Open Settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap the ‘i’ icon available next to the name of your Hearing Aids.
- Use the Forget Device option.
- Reboot device and start re-pairing it when ready!
Does this fix the Hearing Aids not connecting problem?
3. Update to iPadOS 15.1 Beta
Last but not least you also have the option to update to the iPadOS 15.1 Beta 2 public test version. This iPadOS 15.0.1 bug might have been patched already.
How to: For a complete step-by-step guide please tap here.
Have you managed to fix Hearing Aids not connecting to Bluetooth issue? Do you have a better solution? Use the comments section and share your feedback!
Related: Check these fixes and workarounds for other common iPadOS 15 and iOS 15 bugs:
– Weather Notifications not available in iOS 15.0.1 Settings app!
– Safari video playback not working, black screen bug.
– Facebook Messenger videos flicker.
– Notifications not working on iPhone in iOS 15!
– Widgets turning white or black on iPhone Home Screen!