Today, Sunday, June the 21st is the International Day of Yoga and if you’re an Apple Watch Activity Awards collector you might surly be looking to add one more medal to your trophy list. All that you have to do is perform a 20 minute long yoga session, while wearing your Apple Watch, of course….
We’re nearing the end of 2018 and it’s time to review the best App Store apps and games of the year, according to Apple. The Cupertino-based tech giant has just awarded the titles for the best iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV app and game of the year. In 2017 the winners have been Calm,…
This time of the year Apple has a habit of showcasing the best apps and games of the past 12 months. 2018 makes no exception. The novelty of this year’s awards is that we’re also delighted with a section for Apple Watch apps. Although the watchOS software doesn’t come with a “best of nominee”, it…
Apple has announced today the Best of 2017 App Store awards and you can find below all 10 apps and games that have won this prestigious title in their respective categories. There are 5 big App Store categories starting with the best iPhone software and continuing with the top iPad app and game of 2017….
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?