We’re nearing the end of 2018 and it’s time to review the best App Store apps and games of the year, according to Apple. The Cupertino-based tech giant has just awarded the titles for the best iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV app and game of the year. In 2017 the winners have been Calm,…
A few weeks ago we’ve informed you about rumors already surfacing about the 2018 Apple iPhone lineup which should include a 2nd generation iPhone X, the oversized iPhone X Plus and an in-between sized, 6.1-inch LCD display iPhone. All of the three devices will embrace the iPhone ‘Ten’ form factor with a Home button-less edge-to-edge…
If the HomePod was one of the gadgets on your Christmas wish list, unfortunately you have to strike it out, because Apple has just announced that it has delayed the launch of its smart speaker until ‘early 2018’. And ‘early 2018’ in Apple’s terms can mean anything between the February – June time frame, which…
Although we’re not even 2 weeks into the release of the iPhone X, rumors about Apple’s 2018 iPhone lineup start surfacing. Perhaps the most reliable and early predictor of upcoming iOS products is Ming-Chi Kuo an analyst working for the Taiwanese brokerage company from KGI Securities. His research notes are based on information gathered from…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!