Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
So you’re ready to perform your first workout with Apple Fitness+? Before you start, you have to know that you can use Apple’s premium service with an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Unfortunately, Fitness+ is not available on your Mac, running macOS Big Sur 11.1. Contrary to initial beliefs, you can perform Fitness+ workouts using…
Today, Sunday, June the 21st is the International Day of Yoga and if you’re an Apple Watch Activity Awards collector you might surly be looking to add one more medal to your trophy list. All that you have to do is perform a 20 minute long yoga session, while wearing your Apple Watch, of course….
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14