Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
So you’re ready to perform your first workout with Apple Fitness+? Before you start, you have to know that you can use Apple’s premium service with an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Unfortunately, Fitness+ is not available on your Mac, running macOS Big Sur 11.1. Contrary to initial beliefs, you can perform Fitness+ workouts using…
Today, Sunday, June the 21st is the International Day of Yoga and if you’re an Apple Watch Activity Awards collector you might surly be looking to add one more medal to your trophy list. All that you have to do is perform a 20 minute long yoga session, while wearing your Apple Watch, of course….
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!