Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
So you’re ready to perform your first workout with Apple Fitness+? Before you start, you have to know that you can use Apple’s premium service with an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Unfortunately, Fitness+ is not available on your Mac, running macOS Big Sur 11.1. Contrary to initial beliefs, you can perform Fitness+ workouts using…
Today, Sunday, June the 21st is the International Day of Yoga and if you’re an Apple Watch Activity Awards collector you might surly be looking to add one more medal to your trophy list. All that you have to do is perform a 20 minute long yoga session, while wearing your Apple Watch, of course….
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)