Last updated on April 24th, 2020 at 05:15 pm Siri was introduced to the iPhone starting with iOS 5, more exactly since October 12, 2011. Each year Apple’s virtual assistant gets more and more functions and features. Nowadays, Siri is proactive, provides search and app suggestions and can complete a lot of tasks. With each…
Tag: Side Button
Starting with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad user have the option to screen record their device. This is very useful when you want to save data, create tutorials or simply show what’s playing on your smartphone. When you start a screen recording session you have three seconds to display the app that you want to…
This tip might be unknown for all of you that just switched to a Home Button-less iPhone model. So, if you just upgraded from an iPhone 8 or older device to one of the 2018 iPhone flagships you might ask yourself how to perform a screenshot, because there is no more Home Button available. If…
Although Face ID is a first generation feature, it’s very reliable when it comes to unlocking the iPhone X, validating Apple Pay purchases, downloading app from the App Store and much more. However, because of miscellaneous reasons, like poor angle, attention awareness misuse and others, failed Face ID unlocking attempts might occur. Instead of using…
Unfortunately, sometimes situations arise when we are in a sudden need of help and a timely SOS call can become lifesaving. However, if you don’t know the Emergency service number, or the situation doesn’t allow you to open the Phone app and manually dial 911, iOS 11 has a nice feature to help you out….
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen