Updated (September 1): iOS 13.6.1 won’t be the last update to the 13th iOS generation. We know that because Apple has just seeded iOS 13.7 Beta to developers to the general public, perhaps the last release before we switch to iOS 14. The same applies for iPads and the iPadOS software update schedule. iOS 13.7…
Tag: iOS 13
Apple has released iOS 13.6.1 and iPadOS 13.6.1, two minor software updates for the iPhone and iPad. These incremental upgrade doesn’t include any new features, but promises to fix the green tint display issue. It also fixes storage space problem that was preventing automatic deletion of system data files when storage is low on your…
Apple has just released iOS 13.6 to all compatible devices. The software update brings some spectacular new features like Car Key, Apple News+ audio stories, new Symptoms category in the Health app and much more. iOS 13.6 is accompanied by iPadOS 13.6, watchOS 6.2.8, macOS Catalina 10.15.6, tvOS 13.4.8 and Homepod 13.4.8 firmware version. All…
Apple News isn’t too popular among iPhone users and one of the reason could be the fact that there is no way to save your reading progress. If you attempt to read a 15,000-word-long New Yorker magazine article on your iOS device, there is a high chance that you’ll have to also reply to some…
The iPhone Automatic Updates feature has been introduced in iOS 12. This setting allows your iPhone to automatically download and install new iOS versions “as soon” (usually with a delay of a couple of days) as they become available. The update process takes place overnight and you’re notified in the day prior to a planned…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)