Apple has released iOS 12.5 build number 16H20, with Exposure Notifications support for iPhone 6, 6 Plus and 5s. This update has landed under the radar on Tuesday, shadowed by more important roll-outs like iOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, tvOS 14.3, macOS Big Sur 11.1 and HomePod 14.3….
Tag: Exposure Notifications
A series of users that have upgraded to the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models are experiencing problems with the novel Coronavirus Exposure Notifications feature. The local COVID-19 contact tracing apps either return error messages or are automatically disabled and the user is missing notifications!…
iOS 13.7 has introduced a simplified Exposure Notifications system that allows users to opt-in even if an app from the public health authorities isn’t available in their region. It’s called Exposure Notifications Express and allows users to turn the feature ON as long as the state or country that they’re living in has opted to…
Updated (September 1): iOS 13.6.1 won’t be the last update to the 13th iOS generation. We know that because Apple has just seeded iOS 13.7 Beta to developers to the general public, perhaps the last release before we switch to iOS 14. The same applies for iPads and the iPadOS software update schedule. iOS 13.7…
Apple has just rolled out the much expected iOS 13.5 update that packs the Exposure Notifications API as the main new feature. However this important update includes many other health related changes, like the iPhone’s ability to detect if the user wears a mask. In this case the OS will skip Face ID authentication and…
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad
- AirPods 4E71 Firmware Update (Features, Bugs & Fixes)
- iPhone Flashlight Turns On By Itself (Fix Battery Drain)
- iOS 15.4.1 Issues And Bug Fixes (Battery Drain Problem)
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues