Facebook and PayPal have managed to get ahead of Apple when it comes to peer-to-peer payments, although the Cupertino-based tech giant has announced Apple Pay Cash since May, during WWDC 2017. The person-to-person payment option for iMessage hasn’t premiered, as expected, with the release of iOS 11 and will most likely be enabled in the…
Paypal is the first online payment processors to take advantage of Siri’s expanded third party integration opportunities. Apple allows its virtual assistant a larger range of movement, starting with iOS 10. This permits iOS app developers to include Siri in tasks like sending or requesting money, dispatching messages, dialing VoIP calls, asking for rides, starting…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16