The Apple Music Voice Plan is a new low price subscription introduced by Apple during the Unleashed event keynote. It allows members to get access to the full Apple Music library for only $4.99 a month! There is a catch though. All music can only be accessed and controlled via Siri!…
Are you trying to change AirPods Pro Active Noise Controls with Siri? Do you want to enable Transparency mode or disable Active Noise Cancellation but it’s not working? Siri replies with ‘Sorry, I can’t do that’ or ‘I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t do that’? Yes, the Siri voice commands regarding AirPods Controls are broken!…
A less known iOS 15 feature allows you to easily share the content of your screen with a contact, using Siri! Apple’s virtual assistant gets a significant update in iOS 15. Alongside new specs like on-device processing and support for offline request, Siri also gains context awareness functionality….
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features to the Photos app including an educative one called Visual Look Up! This option uses machine-learning technology to recognize highlighted objects and scenes from images. It uses the Siri knowledge base to provide info as well as other sources from the web….
You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)
- Notes App Crashes On iPhone And iPad In iOS 15