You updated to iPadOS 14 but aren’t able to add popular widgets like Widgetsmith and other trending stock or third-party glances on your iPad’s Home Screen? Unfortunately, widgets on your iPad don’t work in the same way as they do on an iPhone. If you’re using the new iOS 14 Home Screen widgets, you might…
Tag: Today View
Along with iOS 12 apple has also premiered the Shortcuts app, which replaces Workflow and has the role to allow users to create multi-step shortcuts involving stock as well as third party apps. These highly customizable shortcuts can be created to automate commonly used tasks on your iPhone and iPad. They can be configured to…
Did you know that in iOS 12 you are able to press firmly on your favorite app’s icon to quickly add its widget in the Today View? Of course, this option is available if the app in question has a built-in widget extension. Until now widgets could be added and removed only from the Add…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?