Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
Are you getting the Fitness+ ‘Device Lost Connection’ error when working out using your Apple TV and Apple Watch? Does the workout unexpectedly stop around the 20 minute mark and the Apple Watch disconnects from the Apple TV? Unfortunately, this is a common issue that doesn’t allow you to reconnect and resume the workout, but…
Apple has just pushed a ‘Get To Know Your Mac’ notification to Mac owners that have updated to macOS Big Sur. However the banner notification comes with a bug, because it names any Mac a MacBook Air, no matter if it’s triggered on a desktop or laptop macOS machine….
You’ve purchased a new Mac to take advantage of the revolutionary M1 Apple Silicon chip but are prompted with the ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ dialog box when trying to restore the computer. Is your machine stuck at the ‘Failed to personalize the software update. Please try again’ popup? This appears to be a…
Is your iPhone not connecting to your Mac after you updated your computer to macOS Big Sur? Is this problem occurring when you plug your device in with the help of the Lightning to USB cable? Is the iPhone briefly showing up in Finder or iTunes before it disappears? Does this quick connecting and disconnecting…
- How To Fix Find My Battery Drain Issue Caused By AirTag
- How To Lock PDF With Password On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Get Apple Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Monterey
- How To Enable Mail Privacy Protection To Stop Tracking (iOS 15)
- How To Enable AirTag Lost Mode And Mark Your Tracker As Lost
- How To Join FaceTime Call On Android And Windows Devices
- Leaked iPhone 13 Model Numbers: A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643, A2645
- How To Get Notification Summary On iPhone In iOS 15
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15