Are you getting the Network Lost error showing up on iPhone screen every few minutes? The popup informs that “Your selected cellular network for ‘(null)’ is no longer available”? The options are to ‘Dismiss’ or open ‘Settings’?…
There are many common errors to test an iOS app for. Most often, development teams check applications under ideal conditions. But real-life usage can bring up many unexpected situations. That’s why we still get lots of iOS, watchOS, macOS and tvOS bugs to report about….
Are you getting the Streaming video to another display / device error when trying to watch HBO Max content on your iPhone or iPad? Does the issue occur when you connect your AirPods, to listen to audio or any other Bluetooth headphones?…
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More