Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Tag: AirPods Max
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
Is the new AirPods automatic switching feature not working properly across your Apple devices? Are the wireless earbuds routing the audio playback source from iPhone to Mac and vice-versa, but this doesn’t always work? Do the AirPods auto switch audio in an inconsistent way from Mac to iPhone?…
Like any other device sold by Apple, the premium over-ear headphones also ship with an unique 12-character-long identification string. The AirPods Max serial number contains letters and numbers. It can be found in four different ways and contains information about approximate manufacturing date, location and more….
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In